1. This vehicle was a barn find which had been locked away for almost 30 years.
2. We undertook a full body, chassis, mechanical and interior trim restoration.
3. The chassis before being stripped, sandblasted and powder coated.
4. The chassis and engine.
5. The engine and gearbox.
6. The body awaiting new floor panel assembly.
7. The body being prepared.
8. The underside after spraying.
9. The sprayed body shell being assembled.
10. The chassis being re-assembled.
11. The body being re-fitted to the chassis.
12. Completed project!